Venue & Hospitality
Jalan Putra, Chow Kit, 50746 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-4042 5555
Conference Dates: July 06 - 08, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Connected to Putra World Trade Centre and opposite the new Sunway Putra Mall, the Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur is approximately 45 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. For easy accessibility, one may refer to directional road signs indicating "Putra World Trade Centre".
Strategically located approximately ten minutes away from the 'Golden Triangle' which is known to be Kuala Lumpur's business district where you will also find a number of prestigious shopping and entertainment complexes.
The Seri Pacific Kuala Lumpur Hotel is a true oasis in the heart of this exciting city.
· 10 minutes away from Golden Triangle
· Connected to Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
· 1 minute walk to Star Light Rail Transit (LRT) station
· 5 minutes walk to Komuter Train station
· 10 - 15 minutes drive to KL Sentral Station
· 45 minutes drive to Kuala Lumpur International Airport
· One station from Star LRT station to connect to KL Inner City Monorail system
Feel the beat of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, its capital and biggest city. The well known Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest working on the planet, gives a bird's-eye perspective of the cosmopolitan city and houses a large number of shops and craftsmanship exhibitions. For a gander at the city's past, take in the 1910 Moorish-propelled Old Railroad Station, the riverside Jamek Mosque and the Sultan Abdul Samad working with its 131-foot clock tower. Malay, Chinese and Indian impacts guarantee vivid feasting encounters.